Future Students

Southern Wesleyan University is a Christ-centered, student-focused learning community dedicated to transforming lives.

SWU Community

SWU students, faculty and staff are something, something, something else about our campus community.

Alumni & Friends

Warriors at heart. Your campus experience may only last a few years, but your connection to Southern Wesleyan can last a lifetime. Stay connected to SWU through events, publications, and social media.

Visitors & Neighbors

Whether you come for a campus visit, fine arts program, or athletic event, SWU seeks to provide educational and cultural opportunities not just to our campus community but to the greater community around us.

Current Students - Evening and Online Programs

Admissions : Adult Evening Programs : Current Students - Evening and Online Programs

Welcome to the Adult Evening and Online Programs Student Services information pages. It is our goal to ensure that each student has an excellent learning experience at Southern Wesleyan University. We hope the information contained in these pages is both helpful and informative. We are honored to walk with you during your educational journey.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope…" - Jeremiah 29:11

Student Services Staff




For billing questions you may review your account through MyCampus or contact the Business Office directly. Questions regarding financial aid, employee reimbursement or military tuition assistance should be directed to Financial Aid.

Student Accounts Office

PO Box 1020 – SWU Box 1866



Financial Aid

PO Box 1020 – SWU Box 1878





Current students must reapply for financial aid every year by completing:


Adult Programs Handbook

Click here for the Adult Programs Student Handbook


Individuals must contact the student services coordinator at their location in the event the following occurs:

  1. the student needs to temporarily withdraw from a course in their core curriculum and therefore, need to submit a request for a Leave of Absence (LOA);
  2. the student needs to submit a withdrawal form for a course that has already started (see below with regards to potential financial implications);
  3. the student needs to permanently withdraw from a degree program.

Depending upon the circumstances and the timing of one's withdrawal, there may be certain academic or financial implications.  Therefore, individuals who choose to withdraw from a course or degree program should also contact the financial aid office to determine, if any, the financial implications of the withdrawal. Please review the information below and consult with the appropriate University personnel for additional details.

Student Services

Student Services will furnish the appropriate form to initiate the LOA or withdrawal and will advise you as to the proper University procedures. Student Services will also provide information regarding the grades assigned to dropped courses.

Financial Aid

Financial aid for a student who withdraws from a course or from the adult evening program (over 29 days in duration), will be reviewed for impact and possible repayment to all federal and state programs. In addition, an exit interview will be sent to the student. It is important to all federal programs that this form be completed. Call the Financial Aid Office at (864) 644-5500 if you have questions about schedule changes (LOA's, individual course withdrawal, or permanent withdrawal) and how it will impact your financial aid.

Refund Policy

Students are eligible for a tuition refund under the following conditions:

  • Written notification of withdrawal prior to the first workshop of a course: full tuition amount.
  • Written notification of withdrawal prior to the second workshop of a course: 90% of the tuition amount.

There is no tuition refund for a student who withdraws after the second class session or for a student who fails to withdraw properly.

Students who for personal reasons are unable to complete a course may be allowed to repeat that course with another group of students if arrangements are made with the Academic Records Office prior to the end of the incomplete course.

In compliance with federal regulations for the student who has received financial aid, any refund will be returned to the appropriate aid source(s).  Withdrawal forms must be obtained from your student services coordinator and returned there when all required signatures are collected. No financial adjustments will be made if the student fails to withdraw properly and a grade of "0" will be assigned for each course not successfully completed.